Practicing yoga in nontraditional places brings people to the mat who wouldn’t normally start a yoga practice. For me, the yoga community has been just as therapeutic as the actual practice. So hang out after the class and socialize over a beer while making some new friends! View our short film!
- *First Saturday of the month @ 12:00p – Waredaca Farm Brewery in Laytonsville, MD
- First Sunday of the month @ 11:00a – Mully’s Brewery in Prince Frederick, MD
- Second Saturday of the month @ 10:00a – Hysteria Brewing in Columbia, MD
- *Last Friday of the month @ 6:00p – Ruhlman Farm Brewery in Hampstead, MD
- Fourth Saturday of the month @ 9:45a — OC Brewing in Abingdon, MD
- Last Sunday of the month @ 12:30p – Black Flag Brewing in Columbia, MD
Keep an eye out for different themes, giveaways, fundraisers, and guest teachers! All levels welcome!
*The farm breweries are seasonal due to weather
Dan is a combat veteran, who retired in June 2017. He started his career as security forces, but was wounded in 2003, and retrained into the IT field. Dan found yoga after moving to Maryland, and soon fell in love with the practice when his physical body improved and the symptoms of his PTSD began to lessen.
Dan has trained elite athletes and military, as well as volunteers his time to teach mindfulness and meditation to Wounded Warriors. His passion is teaching yoga and he is excited to show people how they can overcome emotional and mental barriers as well as physical ones by sharing his belief that life should be lived with joy, gratitude, and a dedication to being present in the moment. These feelings inform and guide his teaching, which is focused on helping his students better connect to themselves, their communities, and to the planet.